Are you a Podiatrist who is driven and motivated? Do you want to have a great work-life balance? A fun and rewarding career with the lifestyle benefits to go with it? Then make the move!
Apply now or if you need more information then scroll down
- Case manage with other podiatrists in a well established practice
- Focus on an area of interest with the full support of the team. See more of the clients you love.
- Personally mentored by one of Australia’s leading podiatrists, Lisa Wilkes
- No hostel work
- No home visits
- Full reception support
- Paromed in-shoe pressure measurement and Shockwave therapy
- Weekly continuing education time and ongoing career development opportunities
- Daily diary time for paperwork breaks and phone calls and other catch up
- An attractive $62 000 to $100 000 salary + bonuses + superannuation + education + insurances etc
- No weekend work
- Long weekend, every weekend. Yes! You can work a 4 or a 5 day week.
- Your birthday is a day for you to celebrate. No work allowed!
- Moving assistance
- Affordable living including cheap housing and general living expenses
- Outdoor lifestyle where living on the great dividing range gives so many opportunities for outdoor play and adventures
We are a Podiatry practice that provides outstanding outcomes for our clients and getting people back to the life they deserve and desire. Our team loves what they do and loves where they live. It is a win-win!
If successful, you will be a part of a trailblazing team with one main desire to help people to get more out of life.
We have created an extraordinary clinic and it’s time for us to raise the bar and take it to the next level. We have had amazing growth and need a new Podiatrist to join our team! In fact for a short period of time there is an opportunity to hire two podiatrists! So if you are keen to work alongside your other half or friend get in touch asap.
Does this sound like you?
• You are passionate about our profession
• You have an interest in all aspects of podiatry.
• You are looking for a well-rounded position that gives you exposure to a varied caseload.
• You are a quick learner.
• You are independent and you are happy working alone but you are team oriented and realise the value of being part of a tight team. How you fit with the team is the most important factor.
• You are task focused and finish things properly.
• You value the contribution you make to each and every individual with each and every task.
• You have excellent computer skills.
• You are excellent at prioritizing and know what is high-value and what is low-value.
• You need to be very organized and on time.
• You are professional whilst at work and can leave your emotions at the door
• You love change.
• You are passionate and motivated and have a zest for life.
• You love your work.
• You have great integrity – you do what you say you will do.
• You have a strong ability to communicate and you are open and honest in your communication.
• You can engage naturally with clients and team members.
• You are able to give and receive feedback.
• You take ownership and are accountable for your mistakes and are willing to accept training around these as you pursue personal mastery.
This role is for a full-time position and clients are waiting!
Here’s what you will get when you join the Podiatry Point Team
– The opportunity to be a part of a tight knit team.
– As a podiatrist here you will get incredible training and support and you will be personally mentored by one of Australia’s leading Podiatrists – Lisa Wilkes.
– We are offering you personal and professional development to help you to be the best you can be!
– We have a sophisticated and modern approach to podiatry and embrace the digital approach.
– We have a big mission to make a big difference to people’s lives.
– With no homevisit or hostel work this is a unique opportunity in a unique location.
– We offer a very attractive base remuneration package with an opportunity to earn extra on top rewarding you for your hard work.
WHAT WE DO
We are a well-established and progressive practice known for delivering excellent patient outcomes in a fun and friendly environment. With over 18 years of history, we are continuing to expand due to a popular following among patients, medical referrers, strong networks and excellent community reputation.
We are committed to helping each member of our team to reach their potential, professionally and personally, and provide all the support necessary for you to reach your goals in a caring, fun and supportive environment.
Whether you are a young, energetic practitioner looking for an inspiring practice to leap frog years in your learning curve, or you are experienced and want to expand your career opportunities and reach your true potential, we would love to meet you.
Our team is second to none. With a great positive attitude and a willingness to go the extra mile for each other, being a part of this team will be like nothing you have experienced.
This team environment is extremely supportive and primed to help you become the best practitioner you can become.
But most of all – we have a lot of fun.
Forget your traditional practice culture we have taken things to a whole new level. We live and breathe our cultural values and this makes for a team that gets along and who love coming to work.
We have a win -win mentality. We want our patients to be happy, our staff to be happy and the business owners to be happy. This creates a culture of support and satisfaction that can’t be beaten.
Everyone’s opinion is valued and everyone has the opportunity to contribute beyond the usual pigeonholing of your position.
With regular check-ins we are constantly working with you to develop your career in the direction you would like to take it and supporting this with professional and personal development to help you get to the next stage in your career. No annual review where you have a long list of things to discuss and feel ignored.
Training and courses are planned out in advance so that our ethos of continual improvement is maintained.
New Graduates undertake our established New Graduate Program to ensure that the first few years cover all training needs.
Think Toowoomba is a sleepy rural town? Think again. Toowoomba is Australia’s 16th largest city with a population nearing 150 000 people. It has its own airport with flights to Sydney, Melbourne and Townsville. It has a thriving restaurant and cafe culture and a love of sports and the arts. Toowoomba has some of the best schools in Australia but without the hefty price tag. Leave the hectic pace and cost of the city behind you for affordable housing and a commute of less than 15 minutes.
With only an hour and a half drive to Brisbane and 2 hours to the Gold Coast, Toowoomba is the perfect launch pad to either the coast and/or in-land Australia. Say goodbye to bleak winters! We have been barely affected by Covid-19 and the last lockdown was April 2020 (fingers crossed).
If you want to know more about Toowoomba and how awesome it is to live here then check out this summary about Living in Toowoomba or if you are ready to apply then just enter your details below!