Are you one of those people who always has tight sore calves?
Where no amount of stretching seems to make a difference?
Different injuries keep coming and going and you never quite feel like things flow easily?
Do you feel sluggish and lack that dynamic and explosive movement that seems to come easily to other people?
This is a common issue we see often in our practice and can be at the route of so many problems.
Having calf muscles that allow your joints to move properly is one of the most fundamental and most over looked concepts required for normal walking and running. When you do not have enough movement in your ankle joint because of tightness your body will start to compensate and this compensation in time will often lead to injury.
If you want to cut to the chase and find out how fixing this one problem can keep you free from injury and energized and able to enjoy being active then click on the book now button! Type “Tight calves” into your appointment notes section and get 50% off.
Not yet convinced?
So how much movement is enough movement I hear you ask.
There is one simple test called the lunge test that your Podiatrist can perform that can assess if this restriction is holding YOU back. This test will be performed as part of your Initial Assessment
Here’s what having this problem addressed is going to do for you:
- You will have more mobility.
- You will reduce your risk of further injury
- You will stop being held back in doing the things you want to do
So for a limited time we are offering 50% off your initial assessment. This appointment is usually valued at $199 but you get it for $99.50
HOW TO BOOK
- To book online at your own convenience BOOK NOW and Type “Tight calves” into the ‘appointment notes’ section or
- Call (07) 4646 2016 and mention “Tight Calves” to claim your 50% off or
- Contact us by filling out the contact form below and one of our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Special Terms and Conditions
1.This offer is only available to new clients to Podiatry Point or clients who have not had an appointment with us since 1st August 2018.
2. Offer not valid with any other Offer.