Are you a Podiatrist who is looking for a change? Do you want to have a great work-life balance? A fun and rewarding career with the lifestyle benefits to go with it?
Then make the move!
Do you want to work with like-minded professionals? Where you are challenged and supported? If you’re committed to providing outstanding, evidence-based podiatry and interested in enormous opportunities allowing you to grow and reach your potential, you might just be the person we are looking for.
Are you all about podiatry? Unapologetically about podiatry? Podiatry is our focus. We are the premier place to go for all podiatry needs. Our podiatrists form great relationships with the best doctors and allied health professionals in the field and provide holistic care by using our combined expertise. Our clients deserve the best and specialist care needs to be provided by those in the industry with a proven track record.
- Case manage with other podiatrists in a well established practice
- Focus on an area of interest with the full support of the team. See more of the clients you love.
- Personally mentored by one of Australia’s leading podiatrists, Lisa Wilkes
- No hostel work
- No home visits
- Full reception support
- Paromed in-shoe pressure measurement and Shockwave therapy
- Weekly continuing education time and ongoing career development opportunities
- Daily diary time for paperwork breaks and phone calls and other catch up
- An attractive $62 000 to $100 000 salary + bonuses + superannuation + education + insurances etc
- No weekend work
- Long weekend, every weekend. Yes! You can work a 4 or a 5 day week.
- Your birthday is a day for you to celebrate. No work allowed!
- Moving assistance
- Affordable living including cheap housing and general living expenses
- Outdoor lifestyle where living on the great dividing range gives so many opportunities for outdoor play and adventures
We are a Podiatry practice that provides outstanding outcomes for our clients and getting people back to the life they deserve and desire. Our team loves what they do and loves where they live. It is a win-win!
If you feel this is the position for you or you want more information then please visit us at Podiatry Point Career