At Podiatry Point, our podiatrists are skilled in managing an array of children’s foot problems.
- Does your child complain of foot or leg pain?
- Does your child often ask to be picked up?
- Does your child have instability issues or trips up frequently?
- Does your child walk differently to other children?
Recent research has revealed that certain foot types, such as flat feet or high arched feet can predispose children to sports injuries and problems in later life. Many of these conditions can be managed using conservative treatments by our podiatrists.
At Podiatry Point, we take a pro-active approach and recommend that children are screened between 4 and 7 years of age in order to identify any possible issues they may have. If you are concerned about your child’s feet or do not believe they look or function ‘normally’ we can help with the following
- Flat feet
- Stiff or rigid feet/ankles
- Limb length differences
- Sever’s disease
- Osgood-Shlatter’s Disease
If you have a child you want to have a check up. Click here to